Schindler’s List (1993) Part 2/3 summary – Copy these notes to a new post. Fill in the blanks. Bold your answers and please remove the extra blank space “____” from your final post.
1. March 1943 – Liquidation of the Krakow ghetto. More than _______ Jews are killed during the liquidation. Most were sent to _________________ to be killed. The remaining Jews are sent to live in __________ labor camp, run by Amon ______.
2. The road leading into the Plaszow camp is paved with ______________________________.
3. Schindler meets with Goeth to tell him that losing his workers is hurting his factory and his _________. They come to an agreement that Schindler will ________ Goeth so his workers can leave Plaszow during the day to work at D.E.F.
4. Goeth demonstrates _____________ behavior such as, shooting random workers from ___________, shooting ___ people over 1 missing man, and the attempted murder of the hinge maker who only survives because __________________________________.
5. Regina Perlman gets a meeting with Schindler by ____________________. She tells Schindler that people see his factory as a ________. Schindler later yells at Stern that this is _____________ and the Germans could find out. However, he continues to exchange ________________ for the favor of having workers from Plaszow be moved to his factory, including Regina’s __________.
6. Schindler tells Goeth the story of an Emperor who pardons “a worthless man” for a crime: “Power is when we have every justification _________ and _________.” Goeth seems to have changed after hearing the story, until he _____________________________.
7. At his own birthday party, Schindler ______________________, which shocks everyone in the room.