1. The movie opens in September ___. Germany has invaded and quickly taken over _____. All ____ in Poland are told to report to _________ and the Germans start making _____ of Jewish people.
2. Oskar __________ arrives at a party of _____ officers and ___________________________. He wants to make friends with the officers so they will _____________________.
3. Schindler asks __________ to be the accountant for his new ___________ factory. Schindler asks him to find Jewish __________ who will lend him the money to start the factory. Schindler offers to pay them with _____________ that they can trade for other goods on the ____________.
4. Stern _______ documents and lies to Nazi list-makers to get __________ to work in Schindler’s factory.
5. Schindler uses his black market contacts to purchase ___________ that the Nazi officers will appreciate and will ____________________.
6. March 1941 – all Jews in the _______ area are forced to move into the _______. Jews sent to concentration camps had their belongings taken and Nazis took their valuable items.
7. Schindler’s _____ returns to find Oskar is _____________________. She soon leaves when Oskar can’t promise _______________.
Include a relevant photo in your blog post.