For today’s kickoff, start a new blog post and copy/paste the three items below. In bold, add some ideas that you and your partner came up with for each type of advertisement.
1. an 8 x 11 magazine advertisement
2. a 30-second radio commercial
3. a 30-second television commercial
—– —— —— —— —— ——
Every group will be required to complete item 1. Items 2 and 3 will be optional.
If you team completes items 1, 2 and 3 your team will earn 100% for the project (120 points).
If your team only completes item 1 and 2, you maximum possible score will be 85% (102/120)
If your team only completes item 1, your maximum possible score will be 70% (84/120)
All advertisments must be submitted on (or before) Monday, April 22 at the end of the school day.
Requirements of each item:
1. an 8″ x 11″ advertisment (that will be displayed in the room)
2. a written script for your radio ad AND a recording that can be played for each Econ class. Posting it online is probably the easiest format. A recording on a flash drive is fine too.
3. a finished 30-second advertisment that can be shown to each Econ class. Again, posting your commericial to YouTube or another video-sharing website is best. Or I can copy it from a flash drive to my computer.