— Every two days, starting Tues, April 22 – I will post a photo on this blog post. (Photos will go up Tues/Thur/Sat/Mon/Wed)
— with each photo you are to do the following:
1. right-click on the photo and choose “save picture as…”
2. save the photo to your computer.
3. go to your blog and “write a post” – title the post “photo 1, photo 2, etc…”
4. add the saved photo to your post (make sure it fits in your post)
5. write 150-250 words about the photo. Ideas: write a short story about what’s happening in the photo, write about thoughts that come to your mind when you look at the photo, or any other creative idea you come up with. Same rules as always: appropriate for school, SPG counts. Have fun with it – there are no right or wrong responses.